Sold by David Webber 0406 993 664
Located in one of the area's premier streets, backing on to Manly Dam Reserve and with the potential for ocean views, this charming brick home provides a golden opportunity for an astute buyer. Move straight in, renovate or build your dream home, the possibilities are endless, offering much to all walks of life.
* Stroll from the end of the garden down to Manly Dam or simply cycle straight onto one of the many mountain bike tracks a stones' throw from your back door.
* The level back garden is ready for your choice of turf or swimming pool and provides a private oasis for family and friends.
* Private and enviably positioned in a superb lifestyle setting, this property is a short distance from CBD transport, schools and the local community shopping centre.
* This quiet community setting is a short drive to a choice of patrolled beaches and is a breath from the tranquil waters of Manly Dam.
* The floorplan, while ripe for renovation, is still tidy and well maintained, a solid foundation for an inspired refurbishment.
* This is the type of property you can live in or rent out whilst getting a DA for your dream home.
* This brick home features three double bedrooms, all with large windows overlooking the garden.
* The spacious original kitchen is light and bright featuring dual aspect windows.
* A large lounge/family room captures those cool summer breezes, enjoys an abundance of natural light and features polished timber flooring.
* There is an internal laundry.
* The bathroom has a full length bath and shower.
* The brick lock-up garage features power and light.
This property has all the hallmarks of a wonderful investment, with the added benefit of being able to add real value in the future.
Call David Webber 0406 993 664 to view this property.